Let’s not pretend.
This page exists for people who have consumed my creations for a bit, dig my approach, and aspire to accomplish similar goals.
If that’s you and you already know you want access to my This Is How I Do It newsletter, scroll to the bottom of this page where you can make the magic happen!
If you’re not sure if this is for you, let me tell you a bit more about it.
Before I get to all the ways this can help you, let me take a step back to explain how it came about…
I do a lot of things.
• I’m a newsletter creator who publishes the For The Interested newsletter every Sunday to 25,000 subscribers and has for four years and counting.
• I’m an independent consultant who earns six-figures advising 20+ clients a year on audience growth, marketing, social media, and newsletters
• I’m a writer who publishes 50+ blog posts a year that reach more than 1 million people and am a Medium Top Writer on the topics of social media, creativity, productivity, and writing.
• I’m an active Twitter user with 10,000+ followers and 300,000+ impressions for my tweets each month.
• I run the Newsletter Creators Facebook group which contains a community of 2,000+ creators from all over the world connecting and sharing advice about how to grow a successful newsletter.
To do these things, I had to get good at a lot of other things.
Learning how I do these things will help you accomplish similar things.
That’s why I created THIS IS HOW I DO IT.
Each weekly email features a deep, behind-the-scenes breakdown of how I do one thing.
For example, here’s a sample issue about how I decide which projects to pursue.
Other previous issues have included:
- How I use blog posts to get clients
- How I decide what to include in my newsletter
- How I outline a blog post
- How I engage with new newsletter subscribers
- How I built a 2,600+ member Facebook group and what I get out of it
- How I use email to communicate ideas and feedback
- How I created a tweet thread that reached 50,000 people
- How I use Twitter lists
- How I get things done each day
- How I created and sold an ebook
There are four ways to get this thing.
Get a SINGLE ISSUE for a one-time fee of $10.
Get a MONTHLY subscription for $20 per month.
Get an ANNUAL subscription for $120 per year.
Get a PREMIUM subscription for $1,000 per year.
SINGLE ISSUE gets you the chance to learn about a single specific topic that interests you without a subscription.
MONTHLY gets you the chance to dip your toes in the water and try out the newsletter.
ANNUAL gets you a 50% discount off the monthly rate and access to the full archive.
PREMIUM gets you an annual subscription plus four one-on-one consulting calls with me during the year.
No matter which option you choose, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
If for any reason it’s not what you hoped, I’ll be happy to give you a full refund .
I have no interest in taking money from anyone who doesn’t feel they got value in return.
You literally have nothing to lose.
Let’s do some cool stuff together.
Choose your weapon: